Yesterday, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings replaced their Wishes, Escape and Memories collections with a new pricing structure that makes every wedding and vow renewal a completely customizable event, with no guest limits or weekday restrictions.
Today, Disney bride Shantel Kinzler joins me to discuss everything you need to know about the new way weddings are planned and priced at Walt Disney World. We cover the new flat Event Minimum Expenditure, including what counts toward it and how it is calculated based on the ceremony venue, day and time you choose. We also talk about changes to dessert parties, how to add cake and Champagne to your ceremony-only event, and what happens if you’ve already signed a contract but want to take advantage of the new pricing. And Shantel shares tips from her own Wedding Pavilion ceremony, Living Seas Salon reception and UK Lochside dessert party.
Additionally, this episode covers the planning process from start to finish, including a timeline of the major financial milestones: paying the deposit, paying the minimum expenditure, paying the balance, and settling up after the event. And we answer frequently asked questions about these unprecedented changes to the way Disney does weddings.
- New 2020 Pricing Guidelines
- How to Have a Wedding for the Minimum Expenditure
- How to Set Up a Room Block
- Photos of Walt Disney World Wedding Venues
- Tons of Disney Catered Event Menus
- Everything You Need to Know About Floral & Decor
- Cake Flavors and Designs
- Adding First-Look Photos to Your Day
- How to Save a Bundle on the Bar
- How to Use Outside Vendors to Save Money on Floral & Decor
- All About Wedding-Day Transportation
- How to Choose an Officiant
- How to Get Your Marriage License
- In-Park Bridal Portrait Session FAQ
- How to Plan a Dessert Party
© Root Photography