This week, Disney bride Remi Cassels joins me to discuss everything you need to know about Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings’ Escape Collection of weddings and vow renewals at Walt Disney World.
This show is designed to introduce you to the basics of the package—what is and isn’t included, what it costs, which locations are available, what the requirements are—and give you a timeline for a typical Escape event. We also answer frequently asked questions about swapping package elements, upgrading, finding an officiant, adding a reception or a dessert party, and how to decide between Escape and Wishes!
- Escape Collection Ceremony Venues
- Escape Collection Bouquet Styles & Decor Packages
- Escape Collection Cake Designs
- Interview with a Disney Escape Collection Violinist
- Adding First-Look Photos to Your Day
- How to Choose an Officiant
- How to Get Your Marriage License
- In-Park Bridal Portrait Session FAQ
- How to Plan a Dessert Party
- Memories Collection Overview
- Wishes Collection Overview
- How to Have a Wishes Wedding for the Minimum Expenditure
- First Steps for the Newly Engaged
- All Escape Collection Interviews (including photos + timelines)
CLICK HERE to listen now! Option-click or right-click to download an MP3!
View All Photos
Magic Kingdom Portraits © Disney Fine Art Photography – Michael Vu
Animal Kingdom Bridal Portraits © Disney Fine Art Photography – Stephanie Caldwell
Ceremony + Reception © Disney Fine Art Photography – Michael Vu and Ali Nasser
Wedding Day Portraits © David & Vicki Arndt
2 thoughts on “Escape Collection Overview & FAQ”