This week, Disney bride Lauren McGrew-Hitzhusen joins me to discuss everything you need to know about Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings’ Wishes Collection weddings and vow renewals at Walt Disney World.
This show is designed to introduce you to the basics of planning a Wishes event, which, unlike the Escape and Memories packages, is a completely customizable, a la carte experience. We cover the three expenditure requirements—a ceremony fee, a per-person food and beverage minimum expenditure, and an enhancement minimum expenditure—with specific pricing for 2019. This includes an explanation of the often confusing room-blocking process.
Additionally, this episode covers the planning process from start to finish, including the on-site planning session and a timeline of the major financial milestones: paying the deposit, paying the minimum expenditure, paying the balance, and settling up after the event. And we look at a timeline of the wedding day itself, discuss events you can add to enhance the day or create an entire wedding weekend, and answer frequently asked questions.
- How to Set Up a Room Block
- Photos of Walt Disney World Wedding Venues
- What to Expect at the Planning Session
- Adding First-Look Photos to Your Day
- How to Save a Bundle on the Bar
- How to Use Outside Vendors to Save Money on Floral & Decor
- All About Wedding-Day Transportation
- How to Choose an Officiant
- How to Get Your Marriage License
- In-Park Bridal Portrait Session FAQ
- How to Plan a Dessert Party
- First Steps for the Newly Engaged
- Escape Collection Overview
- All Wishes Collection Interviews (including photos + timelines)
© Disney Fine Art Photography