NOTE: After this episode was recorded, Disney extended the booking window for Memories events to 10 months out instead of 6. Additionally, seasonal pricing was replaced by a new $3,500 year-round Memories package price.
This week, Disney bride Shaina Hurst Hunt joins me again to discuss everything you need to know about Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings’ Memories Collection weddings and vow renewals at Walt Disney World.
This show is designed to introduce you to the basics of the package—what is and isn’t included, what it costs in 2017, which locations are available, what the requirements are—and give you a timeline for a typical Memories event.
We also answer frequently asked questions about swapping package elements, upgrading, finding an officiant, adding a cake or a meal, and more!
- Memories Collection Ceremony Venues
- Memories Collection Floral Options
- How to Order a Cake at Disney
- How to Plan a Small Private Event
- How to Choose an Officiant
- How to Get Your Marriage License
- Adding First-Look Photos to Your Day
- In-Park Bridal Portrait Session FAQ
- Escape Collection Overview
- Mini-Wishes Catered Event Overview
- Wishes Collection Overview
- First Steps for the Newly Engaged
- All Memories Collection Interviews (including photos + timelines)
Ceremony Photos © Disney Fine Art Photography / Post-Ceremony Photos © Raiza Vega Shirk