Today’s episode comes to you (almost) live from Sunday’s Festival of Brides at the Disneyland Hotel! The Disneyland version of this recurring vendor fair is a special treat because Disney throws open its doors for a glimpse of what a real, live Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding is like.
In addition to photo ops with Cinderella’s Crystal Coach and face time with wedding planners, attendees can view reception venues filled with floral and decor ideas. And, as with every Festival of Brides event, there’s a bridal fashion show, a raffle for door prizes, and plenty of vendors on hand to talk about their services and dispense samples.
Listen as the Disney Wedding Podcast takes you on to the show floor to interview vendors and meet a real bride whose own fairy tale wedding is just weeks away.
- More photos of Festival of Brides 2012 can be found in THIS POST on the Budget Fairy Tale blog.
- Information and photos from 2011’s Festival of Brides at Disneyland can be found in THIS POST on Disney Travel Babble.
- Here’s a list of the vendors interviewed on today’s show. Click for more info!
- Fairy Tale Hair and Makeup
- Orange County Wedding Dance
- Petals By Xavi
- Cean One Photography
- Susie Hansen Latin Band
- Photo Booth Pro
Option-click or right-click here to DOWNLOAD this program as an MP3
Click here to GRAB the RSS feed